In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Long Gone

I can't believe that I have not blogged in a year!  It is amazing to me that so much time has passed by so quickly.   
I have been busy getting my vegetable garden planted and I am just about finished in the flowers beds. It has been wonderful to be outside enjoying the warmer weather and getting my hands and knees back into the dirt....but oh my aching body!  I am really feeling my age!  :)
Blessings,
Terry

2 comments:

sherry said...

What a sweet visit to your blog, getting to know you and your surroundings, the flow of your days and the devotion to all things of Godly pursuit. :) welcome back to blogging.

Terry said...

Thanks Jane...I will do my best to blog more on a regular basis.
Life just gets a little crazy sometimes and blogging gets put on the back burner. :)