In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Puzzled ?


Ugh!....... Don't you find it SOOOO DISAPPOINTING when  you have spent days working on a puzzle and you have finally finished it, only to discover that it is missing one piece?
Where on earth could it be? I have searched high and low for it.  The endless possibilities of what happened to it run through my head. Maybe this piece fell out of the box at the factory ...maybe my sleeve accidentally brushed it to the floor, maybe I vacuumed it up or maybe the dog ate it???
I know it's not the end of the world, and it seems so trivial... but this just does not sit right with me! It goes against my grain!
It's like baking a cake and not slathering the icing on it....or painting a beautiful picture and not putting your signature on it!
I know, I know, I know.....I really need to put this small annoyance into proper perspective.
If this is the only disappointment I have had to deal with all week long, then I have been truly blessed by the Lord!    And for that I am thankful!   :)

Hope you had a blessed week too!

No comments: