In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hidden Hope

It's been super cold here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland....down right frigid!!
We even had a little bit of snow and sleet fall this morning....
Rusty and Brody are just lovin it....constantly running in and out!
I am so thankful that I don't have to go out and drive at all today!  It's just a  slippery mess out there!

 I'm happy to  just be home, doing a little reading and some housework today.   My Amaryllis bulb is really starting to take off now!  Even Brody looks surprised at how fast it's growing!  lol!





I did go outside for a bit this morning to have a look around.  I love looking at foot tracks left in the snow.... and then I try to figure out what little critter made them...these are most definitely made by a little bird.

I did discover something in the snow this morning that made my heart flutter and put a HUGE smile on my face......




Daffodils!  Oh Yea!
They are poking their tips up through the ice and snow....and giving me much needed hope and encouragement.
Hang in there!  Spring is coming!  :)

Hope you have a blessed day too!







No comments: