In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Monday, October 31, 2011

Frost On The Pumpkin


Look and see! We had our very first frost this morning! I just can't believe it!
It's unusually early this fall! We even had sleet and snow flurries over the weekend! Some areas in the north east were hit hard with a heavy snowfall!

My flowers in the garden looked like the edges were dipped in a sugar coating!


Even the water in the birdbath was frozen! I guess it's time to get my heated birdbath out of storage!


The birds also ate all of the berries off of the Autumn Olive tree! I hope that it's not an indicator of a bad winter ahead of us. Usually they eat these berries much later in the season!
Oh well, even though it's only 31 degrees outside this morning, it's warm and cozy in the house and the sunrise was just beautiful!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: